We don’t believe in overwhelming our patients with medical jargon and unrealistic treatment plans. We take an open-minded, whole-person approach to treatment, and recommend solutions that are tailored to your specific needs.
We will even see you in the hospital, explain and answer questions about your treatment plan, and coordinate your care with the inpatient care team.
If you’re seeking a collaborative relationship with your doctor in a relaxed, unhurried setting, consider joining Wyderski Health.
Benefits Not Found in a Traditional Primary Care Office
- You’ll have 24/7 direct contact with your physician via text, phone, and email
- We offer same-day or next-day appointments
- The duration of your appointment will allow for a thorough discussion of your healthcare concerns including diet, exercise, family or work stresses that affect your health and any other questions you may have
- Our small practice size allows for thorough and comprehensive communication
- You’ll receive labs results directly from the physician
- We encourage open communication with family members (with permission) to keep everyone informed
- We offer a Healing Touch Therapy component to encourage self-healing
We believe health and quality of life are affected by our energy systems. We promote self-healing through Healing Touch therapy.
During Healing Touch therapy, practitioners use their hands to help restore balance and harmony by working with the human energy field. When we are stressed or ill, it is very easy for our energy fields to become unbalanced. Healing Touch practitioners clear, balance and energize the client’s energy field, thereby placing the client in a position to initiate or accelerate the self-healing process.
Healing Touch is non-invasive and does not require disrobing. A typical one-hour session can allow clients to leave feeling grounded, peaceful, and focused. Healing touch can help with pain management, headaches, stress, anxiety, PTSD, transitions of life, tolerating cancer treatment and more.
Sessions are typically 60-minutes. Gift certificates are available for Healing Touch Therapy sessions.